Monday, June 20, 2011

Absence

Well, it's been 8 days since my latest update- pretty odd for a guy who was religiously posting twice a day for 2 months straight. But, it was a nice break. It mostly consisted of getting some tattoos, and being tattoo-obsessed for the past week or so- and pushed any interior design aspirations I had out the window for a bit. Mine and Jackie's computers also died and went to cyber heaven- hers did come back the other day through some divine manifestation. Which then posed the question- more tattoos, or new computer? I think we're still debating the economics of the issue. So, thus the lack of blogging.

That said, the "time off" freed me up to do some projects around the house- and I'll hopefully get around to posting those design journeys sooner than later. In other news, I'll be mixing the paint for some of the colors I've chosen for a design project I've been working on. It's a very cool feeling to know that people trust you to guide their backdrop for daily life. I'm pretty excited to see the results. I'm always viciously awaiting the new IKEA catalogue, among other things. It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment