Saturday, May 14, 2011

(Modern) Pretty Dressing Room to Go

Okay, I just couldn't resist myself. After posting Wednesday's Pretty Dressing Room to Go , I just couldn't resist myself- I had to tweak and update it. Again, bare with me, as this is a room put together on speculation alone. Looking back on both rooms, surprisingly the modern version of the dressing room was much more difficult to execute. I wonder if it was because the first room had the restraints of being of a classical time period, where as portraying a modern version presents a vague tone. I suppose anything could be classified as modern, depending on what your definition of modern is.

I did decided to keep the initial framework of the wallpaper and neutral wall color. I want to show that even with the same base, 2 rooms can look entirely different and unique.

Wallpaper behind Vanity:

The St Antoine Papers BP 945

Other Walls:


Pavilion Gray no.242


MALM Occasional Table:



Queen Anne Mirror:

Real Good Chair:



Horsehair Screen:



Chandelier Rug:



TYSNES Table Mirror:



Long Hanging Capiz Pendant Lamp:



Lacquer Stash Box:



Enamel Clover Frame:



Mercer Jewelry Boxes:


Eve Hand:



Lumi Candleholders:



Mimosa Panels- Charcoal:



Juliette Pillow:




Deco Eames Style La Chaise:

No comments:

Post a Comment