Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pesto's Bedroom To Go

Forgive me father for I have sinned.... I went back to my gray ways! Ahh! But I did it with secret motive: to create a bedroom that is seemingly bland in color with a single focal point- the pesto colored throw on the bed. It screams with boldness and silky texture! The appeal of combining very neutral furniture with a single accent color is this: that accent piece can be switched out effortlessly and often to instantly change the dynamics of the room. I know, I technically cheated on my month of boycotting gray- but I like to think that I did so for the greater good :-)

Wall Color:



Frostine AF-5

Modu-licious Bed:

Labyrinth Dove Duet Set:



Mongolian Lamb Pillow:


Bukhara Pillow:



Mohair Throw in Pesto:




Modu-licious#5:



Small Ghost Buster:



Milk Bottle Lamp:



Channel Rug:



Lean Mirror:



Chicago 3 Box:



Buttercup Rocker:



IKEA Stockholm Floor Lamp:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment